- 1.Sign up to the marketplace and connect your wallet to buy DPAT tokens with your crypto of choice. Fiat purchases will be available on the platform and DPAT can also be purchased through third party exchanges.
- 2.Hold your DPAT for investment purposes, staking, rewards and privileges
- 3.Buy fractional NFTs from a number of listed African land, property and infrastructure projects on our marketplace with native token DPAT or crypto of your choice
- 4.Trade/sell your fractional NFT on the marketplace for profit
- 5.Hold your fractional NFT and receive profits when underlying real estate or project is sold
- 6.If leasing is available, the community can vote to keep the underlying real estate or project, realising a periodic share in rental income proportionate to their fractional NFT
- 7.Once the underlying asset is sold and profit realised, the project NFT is burned and fractional holders receive profits from the sale in our native token to invest in other projects, hold, trade or convert to other currency
- 8.A commemorative NFT in the form of unique artwork from African artists designed specifically for that project is minted and becomes a collectible NFT that can be held for long term investment and traded across multiple third-party NFT marketplaces