Comment on page
Direct Property Africa is a Web3 real estate and infrastructure ecosystem including a crowdsourcing marketplace for local developers to raise funding for projects in major African cities like Cape Town, Lagos and Accra with fractional ownership using asset-backed equity NFTs, the same way you would buy stock and receive a share in a company or REIT. DPAT is the utility token of the Direct Property Africa ecosystem offering rewards and privileges to holders.
Abidjan, Abuja, Accra, Addis Ababa, Cairo, Cape Town, Dar Es Salaam, Durban, Gaborone, Johannesburg, Kigali, Lagos, Maputo, Marrakesh, Nairobi. We are initially focusing on 12 countries and 15 cities. As we develop legal precedent and local connections we will expand to suitable new locations and continue to add new cities and projects to the marketplace.
The project is about the community and changing how an industry works and a continent is viewed. We want people to rally around the project and not individuals. However, we have completed our KYC process via Coinsult with the help of Coinsniper. KYC information about development partners will be available to the community.
· Residential projects
· Social & affordable housing projects
· Commercial (Office & mixed use buildings)
· Retail Buildings – (Malls & shops)
· Student housing
· Hospitality – (Hotels & Resorts)
· Eco projects
· Golf courses & estates
· Industrial (Factories & Warehousing)
· Corporate schemes
· Infrastructure schemes (Roads, communications & Energy)
Being a part of the presale gives you the chance to purchase the DPAT utility token before they are launched on exchanges at a discounted price. Early backers typically have the opportunity for substantial returns when the project is launched. Holders of DPAT will have access to rewards and privileges within the ecosystem including early access to Beta NFT marketplace.
- Swarm Voting and Governance membership
- Discounted transaction fees
- Priority Access to new projects and opportunities
- DPAT merchandise
- DPAT Legacy program (have a project named after you)
- Invitation to DPAT events (incl. annual retreats)
- Investor Spotlight Feature (Be featured in our investor spotlight series on our website or newsletter)
- Access to Direct Property Africa Masterclasses (on real estate investment, blockchain and more, led by industry experts)
- Ecosystem participation rewards
- Behind-the-Scenes project content (incl. interviews with developers, project progress videos, and more)
- Access to in-depth premium content (incl. reports and advanced investment guides)
- Competitions to win Safari trips and city breaks
- Discounts on real estate purchases from partner developers
Once a development project is sold out then capital gains will be allocated based on NFT ownership and profits transferred in the form of utility ready to reinvest or withdraw. A commemorative NFT in the form of unique artwork from African artists designed specifically for that project is minted and dropped to all participants.